Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights System

Please I need help on the project Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights System using LEDs. I need to understand the block diagram of the system, how each unit works, how to control the sequencing of the turn or trafficking lights, the codes that I would use to drive the circuit and generally, how the circuit works. Please I need this information as soon as possible and in details. Forward the details to my email: #-Link-Snipped-#. i will realy appreciate it if someone would help me out. Thank You.

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    well, Pinketee welcome to CE please post your introduction in CE-introduction section.

Moderators please check here email Id posted .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all aspiring entrepreneurs , kind attention please!😀 there is this book that is a must read for you people.... it is called..."stay hungry, stay foolish" by Rashmi Bansal the...
hi i want to know about current and future scope of server virtualization . Help me please i have to prepared a paper presentation and it is very close to...
Hi people, I am new here. Actually I find here while searching for something but I liked this active forum and I wanted to be a part of it 😁...
This is what ComScore says - What's your take?
WordPress - one of the world's most popular blogging platforms has won the "Best open source CMS (content management system) award -2009". WordPress is now fast turning into a CMS...