Ford EcoSport Spotted In Chennai!

Ford EcoSport was recently spotted in Chennai. The company is planning to launch the car in India in the next few weeks. I like the look of the car. Would be interesting to have auto-engineers talk about engine insights and dynamics 😀

Any guesstimates about the price?

Ford-EcoSport-India

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That is awesome. Here are two good reads for CEans -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Looks like a rip-off of the hyuandai eon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Looks like a rip-off of the hyuandai eon.
    Not really. Looks more to me like compact version of Fortuner.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    hey is this an SUV ? that is what it looks like when viewed from the angle in which it has been photographed. but cannot be too sure
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    By the way, does anyone know that, ford figo now comes in a left-hand drive version.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas based on PHP. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
The idea is to build an e commerce system, integrating latest technologies to real world development scenarios. Abstract: Today, the revolution in technology is posing lots of challenges for businesses...
The idea is to allow users to quickly create intuitive, powerful, online question and answer surveys that can work for thousands of participants. Abstract: The survey software should be a...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012967.article?cmpid=TE01
Iam the naughtiest girl jayasree goswami doing b.tech from ambala.my trade is electronics nd communication.I was basically hell from kolkata.My short term goal is to being a successful engineer nd...