Ford EcoSport In India

Much awaited mini-SUV from FORD has been spotted in Mumbai, India. The car is expected to make an official debut in this year. Following snapshot was captured by Team-BHP team. The car has ground clearance of 200mm and water wading ability of up to 550mm. The car will of course be launched in the petrol and diesel variants.

Ford-Ecosport-Side-view-15552

The petrol varient is expected to be 123bhp, 1 liter engine. The diesel version, on the other hand, will have 1.5-litre TDCi DuraTorq mill with 90bhp output. The SUV will have 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission modes. The interiors of the car offer american styling.

The price of the EcoSport in India is expected to be between Rs. 7,00,000 to Rs. 11,00,000.

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    ford Ecosport is going to launch in India in the first quarter of this year. It is a combination of compact car, hatchback and SUV. Ford Ecosport is expected to give a comfortable and smooth ride. The price of Ecosport is also easy in pocket. Ford Ecosport is also expected to give a direct competition to Renault Duster, the most favorite SUV of 2012.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I wanted to let you know about a research study as I thought some of the people here could benefit from participating. Patexia is offering $3000 in a prior...
Visit the link: https://www.niiteducation.com/NITAT2...nology=NITAT&gclid=CJq03uPhoLUCFUwb6wod_G0AUA Last date to apply- 16th feb 2013 Test Date- 17th feb 2013
Hello Guys, Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good...
Hello! I am final year B-tech student , i need some suggestion on projects related to dam ,something innovative plz rply me, send me details through mail thanx
Please explain me the function of ob_start() in PHP.