Ford EcoSport Feedback

Ford EcoSport - one of the most awaited SUVs in India this year would go open for booking in June. I've been following this car since the company announced that the car will be launched in India. The official Ford India website shows more features of this SUV and I'm quite curious to know more about this vehicle. I've a few questions though -

1: 200 mm Ground Clearance : Is it justified? I had a look at Toyota Fortuner ground clearance and it's 220mm. But this car is smaller in size, so I'm wondering what exact role will the ground clearance play in the overall stability on the sharp road turns?

2. Boot Space: 346L - may not just be enough. But SUVs aren't meant for spacious boot, right? What's your opinion on this?

3. Engine Capacity: It's a 1 litre engine - but the company says you'll enjoy the same power as your regular 1.6 liter Petrol Engine. I'm not sure if this would really be convenient, especially during the overtakes.

If anyone's has had a chance to test drive the car; would love to hear your feedback.

FordEcosport

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The Ecosport SUV will be available in the Indian Car Bazaar with both fuel burners petrol and diesel meaning the 1.0-litre EcoBoost, 1.5-litre petrol engine and 1.5-litre diesel engine will all be available. The interiors of the car are designed with complete style. With comfy interiors, the car has also kept in mind the safety of its passengers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd be more interesting in test driving the car. The looks are solid, the colors are super, I hope the engine and pricing will be impressive.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Yes the color of the car so Royal and this color provide a lavish look to cars, #-Link-Snipped-# is one of the which is order of the day very demand-able in relevant price only in Rs 9.0 Lakhs .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is for all those engineers who are working in both MNCs, and start-ups. I've heard that most of them don't like the jobs that they are doing. Is it...
The recent advances in the research surrounding Solar Power Generation are just, plain remarkable. As a curious child, everyone who came across the term 'photosynthesis' knew that Sun was the...
i want a link where i can find matlabcodes for any image processing project - i want codes for some digital image processing project pls reply asap
Hello CEans, I want to share with all of you that today (May 11th) is National Technology Day!! proof: Wikipedia, Government of India🎉
The official description of Bcrypt Password Storage reads - "There are two kinds of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from reading your files, and...