Forced Rules Acceptance - Discussions

Discuss the announcement following announcement-

#-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Thumbs up from me. Although people mostly follow the rules there are some, either new members or those who rarely visit CE, who do not follow the rules!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, its meant for the new members. However, it's currently enabled for all regular members as well.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good stuff! Rules were clear and concise 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    As i posted on loong thread ( sorry as i saw but i directly jump on to loong thread)

Idea about Force rule is great .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is really a nice initiative 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good job Biggie.. This makes all the new comers to know the rules and regulations of our CE.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • smita89
    smita89
    good job biggie! We do need more disciplined souls on the forum boards.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Idea Appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We're featuring CEan Sahiti Pallavi in our KYCEan. Check out our interview with Pallavi here -> Know Your CEan – Sahiti Pallavi - CrazyEngineers Your questions, comments to Pallavi...
CEans, CEan Ash celebrates his *cough*80[sup]th[/sup] *cough* birthday today! Ash has agreed to donate all his wealth to people who say 'aye' in this thread. 😁HapPY Birthday Ash! 😁 :myparty:...
If you need a challenge then solve this, don't expect answer from me. I always stay busy. See what will be the answer of following code and why? int main()...
Adrian Sutil nearly fetched Force India's second successive pole position before McLaren's Lewis Hamilton gatecrashed into his party in qualifying sessions for Sunday's Italian Grand Prix in Monza to settle...
Sri Lanka defeated India by a 139 run gap