Forced Convection

Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay.

Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts and contributed ideas.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
  • Chitti
    Chitti
  • Chitti
    Chitti

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am working with AVR UC3C and I need to use the PWM counter. I want the counter to start at the begining of period (and go upto...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...