Forbes Billionaires List

While giant mobile outfit America Movil, Mexican tycoon Carlo Slim Helu beats Americans Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to become the wealthiest person on earth, Asian billionaires including India's Mukesh Ambani and Hong Kong's Li Ka-shing increased their wealth as fortunes in Asia expanded at the world's quickest pace in the past year, says Forbes magazine.
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *Wondering why they omit my name every time* ๐Ÿ˜›

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    *Wondering why they omit my name every time* ๐Ÿ˜›

Just kidding

Hope soon you will be there in that list Biggie.

Not kidding. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    sahithi pallavi
    Hope soon you will be there in that list Biggie.

Not kidding. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yep! In that cause, a donation of a million or two to me wouldn't be difficult ๐Ÿ˜›
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    honestly I see Biggie as one of these guys in the near future. Innovation has never gone unrewarded ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,all! I am learning TinyOS (TinyOS Community Forum || An open-source OS for the networked sensor regime.) but i don't know what kind of ICs which i can upload my...
9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 when you add any 5 numbers of all these then we will get a total...
Paul Tarjan, who's been with Yahoo for three years is leaving the company. Well, here's how he's quitting : Paul was one of the creators of Yahoo Search Monkey project...
I'm trying to study for my physics test and I need help. The problem is "A carnot engine operates with a cold reservoir temperature of 194 K and has an...
Official Website: Web 2.0 Events: Co-produced by UBM TechWeb and O'Reilly Conferences Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and tradeshow for everyone who cares about embracing and extending the opportunities...