For we ENGINEERS: 'Desire' is the starting point of all achievements, not a hope, not a wish....

Hello CEans,

I am MITALI SHUKLA, persuing B TECH in ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING from Bharat Intitute of Technology, Meerut. I am a 3rd year student.
It gives me pleasure to be a part of CE now.I love to acquire knowledge about new gadgets and about my subject. I really believe in the words of Sir Einstein that IMAGINATION encircles the universe.I am passionate about painting as well.CRAZYENGINEERS seemed very thoughtful and helping and I was very much inspired by the saying that engineering is about attitude, mentioned in the intoduction of this site.
Hope we'll be successful in becoming as crazy engineers as possibleπŸ‘. Thanks for accepting me as a member.

mitaliπŸ˜€.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mitali πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. I'm sure you will love CrazyEngineers and become an active contributor here.

We look forward to your posts and hope that you will tell your friends about CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats a very well written introduction. πŸ˜€ Welcome to the world of crazyengineers.
    Feel free to participate in all the discussions here and keep visiting often.
    We wish to see you become an active member.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Mitali πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. I'm sure you will love CrazyEngineers and become an active contributor here.

We look forward to your posts and hope that you will tell your friends about CE.
    I will... THANK YOU!!
  • Kydroxen
    Kydroxen
    Welcome to CE. 😁
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats a very well written introduction. πŸ˜€ Welcome to the world of crazyengineers.
    Feel free to participate in all the discussions here and keep visiting often.
    We wish to see you become an active member.
    Thanks for the encouragement and such a warm welcome!!!πŸ˜€
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    thank you!!
    Kydroxen
    Welcome to CE. 😁
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    godfather
    Welcome to CE.
    thanks!!πŸ˜€
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
    Thank you!!πŸ˜€
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Hey Mitali, welcome to CE! πŸ˜€
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Hey Mitali, welcome to CE! πŸ˜€
    thanks!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking to buy the best available graphics card for the price. Tell me which one among Nvidia or ATI which is good? I've not yet decided on the specific...
5 Pirates Puzzle​ The Puzzle:​ 5 pirates of different ages have a treasure of 100 gold coins. On their ship, they decide to split the coins using this scheme: The...
Wishing You many many Happy Returns of the day Kidakaka.
I am just an fourth year student of Kannur Engineering college and wish to do an innovative project.........Have u got any πŸ‘
Ever imagined to get the picture quality with 41MP camera (Pure-view) and wireless charging on a mobile?? If not, be ready for it, After there flagship smartphone Nokia Lumia 900,...