For new business start up in electrical domain

Hello All,

I am Hitesh Bhalsod from Ahmedabad, graduated with B.E. (Electrical) in 2011. Having 2.5 year experience of Marketing of Electronics relays ( 6 months ) and Cooling tower (2 years ).
I want to start my own business with electrical field. Please guide me to go through. My initial capital capacity is aroung 10.00 lacs.

Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . I think you'll have to decide on the business by yourself; because this decision is dependent on several parameters unique to individual. Given your experience in the electronic relays and cooling towers; you might want to start your business in the same domain. I doubt you can start your own manufacturing unit and a better decision would be to start your operations as a trader.

Find out the need in the industry or something that, if done better, can result into saving of money to the stakeholders. That's where you can get your business ideas.

Also make sure that the business you venture is relevant to your interests and market opportunities. That said, you did not mention what kind of help you are looking for. Is it with the legal procedures or finding out business ideas or anything else. Describe your query in detail and I'm sure our fellow CEans would love to help you.
  • Hitesh Bhalsod
    Hitesh Bhalsod
    Thanks Kaustubh
    And yes, I am finding out new business ideas.....
    I will surely thinking and looking out as you said.

Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . I think you'll have to decide on the business by yourself; because this decision is dependent on several parameters unique to individual. Given your experience in the electronic relays and cooling towers; you might want to start your business in the same domain. I doubt you can start your own manufacturing unit and a better decision would be to start your operations as a trader.

Find out the need in the industry or something that, if done better, can result into saving of money to the stakeholders. That's where you can get your business ideas.

Also make sure that the business you venture is relevant to your interests and market opportunities. That said, you did not mention what kind of help you are looking for. Is it with the legal procedures or finding out business ideas or anything else. Describe your query in detail and I'm sure our fellow CEans would love to help you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's see if #-Link-Snipped-# can suggest a few business ideas to you. He's from Gujarat and runs a startup.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hitesh Bhalsod
    Hello All,

I am Hitesh Bhalsod from Ahmedabad, graduated with B.E. (Electrical) in 2011. Having 2.5 year experience of Marketing of Electronics relays ( 6 months ) and Cooling tower (2 years ).
    I want to start my own business with electrical field. Please guide me to go through. My initial capital capacity is aroung 10.00 lacs.

Thank you
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. In Electrical domain I can see one great segment is manufacturing of Power supplies, Transformers and CTs. There is a huge demand for all these parts and although there are some companies offer all these part still there is great scope if you are making customize and quality products you have great scope as quantity is going to be huge in these products.
  • Hitesh Bhalsod
    Hitesh Bhalsod
    thanks Harshadbhai for your guidance.

But please guide me with description...

can i
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. In Electrical domain I can see one great segment is manufacturing of Power supplies, Transformers and CTs. There is a huge demand for all these parts and although there are some companies offer all these part still there is great scope if you are making customize and quality products you have great scope as quantity is going to be huge in these products.
    Harshad Italiya
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - His starting capital is Rs. 10L. Do you think it's possible to setup a small scale manufacturing unit with that capital? Do you think there are any schemes from the government that #-Link-Snipped-# can take advantage of?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - His starting capital is Rs. 10L. Do you think it's possible to setup a small scale manufacturing unit with that capital? Do you think there are any schemes from the government that #-Link-Snipped-# can take advantage of?
    Yes, I think that is enough to start making Transformers and CTs. Most costly part in this copper.
    But yes #-Link-Snipped-# may have to get some experience Electrical engineer to finalize Design and all.
    I think for start it is fine if you run it in a small space but once you are getting orders then you can apply for MSME or SME and I heard about the support given by Gujarat Government but still I don't have much solid information on that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Success: Your Destiny Henry Ford said "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." Success is a small word, but very big meaning. If anyone...
Hai guys, This is sudrshan ,i have a ablity to slove a many difficult problem in many fields efficiently,now i make my mind stronger to start my own company in...
Those who have read Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged" and have also watched the two series of movies based on the book might be waiting in anticipation of the launch...
Micromax India has launched a new smartphone called the "Unite 2" in India today. Featuring 21 pre-loaded languages, the Micromax Unite 2, lets you type in your own language with...
From robOTs (Robotic operation theatres) to suspended animation these appear to be crazy inventions. Might save lots of lives in the future. Quote: Richard Satava calls himself a “technology harvester”...