for mechanical engineering techfest events

hi sir
i want to organise some intersting and new events in my college technical event which was going to held on feb so please give me some ideas about new technical events in the fest. To attract all other branches also please give me reply fastly please sir.whether its technical to mech or else branches. please post your views urgently.
thank you sir

Replies

• anudeepshetty
    anudeepshetty
    pls suggest me a name for technical fest events..specified to mechanical wing.
    we have planned to conduct lathe modelling.
    part modelling and assemblies in solidworks software..pls rply at the earliest.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Solving Rubick Cube
    or something like Root Kriya
  • hp_00
    hp_00
    the events are 1. goldberg mechanisms 2. mechanical robots which convert potential energy to kinetic energy 3. junkyard in junkyard keep the task to assemble a helicopter of a plane or either make a robot war model and then carry same model for the competition 4. bridge making competition with the help of icecream sticks and thread min weight to be lifted is 5 -7 kg 5. make crane on the spot with some of the given geared motors and thread to lift up the weight of 1-5 kg as per the plans if requre more ideas then visit some of the sites of iits or nits and u may also try out for other universities..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Anybody tell me what is the meaning of 1. BE/B.Tech OR B.Arch/B.Planning 2 BE/B.Tech AND B.Arch/B.Planning
What is actual use of excel macros in offices ?
hello im pavan doin final year be from bangalore. i have taken up project on automatic electric meter reading using gsm network. Plz help me reagarding this
Hi, Starting a little project and I needed some help. Searched around google but its all rubbish now but this forum popped up a few times so I thought I...
This thread is dedicated to wishing fellow CEans a very happy and prosperous new year. Say what you? 😁 HApPY NEW YEAR! 😁 🎉Party on Dude & Dudettes!