for loop problem

hey guys, I'm not that good in programming, can you help me to answer this?

1. Write a program to list the numbers from 0-25, their squares, 3rd power, and 4th power.

2. Write a program that reads in a number N and then outputs the sum from 1 to N.
if the input is 3, the output should be 14 because 1^2+2^2+3^2=1+4+9=14

I need it right, please for those expert on this kindly attache the source code.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    @Zeddy: Kindly show us your work even if you think you are not good in programing, you should have atleast worked out something just show it to us even if its by paper and pencil.
    Please donot ask for ready made programs.
    As of your problem, its very simple dealing with control structures, understand how for loop works.
    According to me, the first you should code for finding square of any number, later on go for the above program.

Show us your work and then only we can help you out, just by writing a code, you won't learn a thing. Trust me, there is huge difference in understanding a code and writing it by self.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all ! ๐Ÿ˜ I want to give GATE 2012 in Computer Science. I have a few questions: 1. Is joining a coaching institute necessary ? All my friends have...
SKF spherical roller bearings support 40-tonne opening deck on South Wales bridge | Application Story | Source
I am using win 7 so i have installed dev c++ software for c programming. Its working fine But output window get closed when i am returning any value.. guys...
Hello friends, Presently many of MNC and Indian companies are visiting several Colleges and institutes for campus placement. For the preparation of it, you have to learn and solve the...
Chetan Bhagat is back with a new book and it's titled Revolution 2020 - Love. Education. Ambition. This time, it's a story of three friends (two guys and a girl)...