For extreme Walkers

I generally keep off non technical postings. During my engineering college days I used to go on day long solitary hikes every Sunday along the Vizag coast, climbing all the hills around and walking along the lonely beaches fuelled mostly by interminable cigarettes.
'Behold yon solitary highland ass' wasone of my class mate's comments parodying William Worsworth.
528. Solitary Reaper. William Wordsworth. The Oxford Book of English Verse

I was interested in this article as I could empathise with the author.
For those footloose CEans, who can at least dream about it:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    bioramani
    'Behold yon solitary highland ass' wasone of my class mate's comments parodying William Worsworth.
    528. Solitary Reaper. William Wordsworth. The Oxford Book of English Verse
    Reminded me of my school days. We had this poem in our syllabus.
    Oh, and not to forget the questions that were framed for these poems. ๐Ÿ˜
    bioramani
    I was interested in this article as I could empathise with the author.
    For those footloose CEans, who can at least dream about it:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's cool. I used to go on mini-treks in the morning during my college days with my friends and we would have to return back in 70 minutes, as we had college at 8am. So our mini-trek would last only 70 minutes. Never tried a solitary visit to the hill. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am Electronics and communication engineer.I have been placed in Wipro VLSI and Infosys.Please suggest me which company i should select. Also tell me about career growth future for...
Wishing, one of the most talented and active CEans, Mr. Praveen Kumar a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜
In this animated version of her TEDxChange talk, Melinda Gates asks how can Coca-Cola reach everywhere in the developing world, while governments and NGOs struggle to do the same? She...
Richard Lugg of Hypermach is out to design the Sonic Star the fastest yet greenest plane that can travel from New York to Sydney in four hours. There is more...
Using an ingenious laser bouncing femtosecond pulses and a timing system in picoseconds, MIT researchers have developed a means of looking around corners using real time computer imaging algorithms. I...