For Every Software Programmer In The World -

programming-languages-summary

Beautiful summary of all the programming languages. What ya think, people?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What ya think, people?
    In the movie 'Carry on Cleo' Caesar says from the floor where he has been felled,'I came, I saw, I'm conked'. I echo that.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    HTML nailed it 😁
    CSS+HTML -> flower pot with flower
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is HIGHLY relatable too :

programming

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Revolutionary, tower-style computer chips could boost microprocessor performance a thousandfold. In the age of big data, cloud and the internet of things, our thirst for computing power has never...
Quote: The list of engineering apps is growing. We previously listed some of the latest CAD apps for engineers’ apps that can help you bring 3D models and FEA analysis...
Addibot will be toppled in a trice on Bangalore's potholed roads. Quote: Additive manufacturing capabilities have been coupled to a robot to create Addibot, a machine that could one day...
Project Abstract / Summary : The past decade witnessed the tremendous growth of online services and applications. Together with the increase of cloud computing, more and more computation are hosted...
Quote: Architecture sometimes focuses too much on a grandiose design or vision, and not on the realities of the building. Maybe the wrong materials are used, causing expensive repairs. Maybe...