For dotnet self study,which is the best one to start

I am new to dot net tech.,I have decided to learn this as self study and dont know from where to start. whether from asp.net or c# or vb.net ? If possible give some tutorial links ceans.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should give this a try -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    ms_cs
    I am new to dot net tech.,I have decided to learn this as self study and dont know from where to start. whether from asp.net or c# or vb.net ? If possible give some tutorial links ceans.😀
    I have heard "Black Book" is good for self study if you can afford to purchase it. Rest depends on your practical way of learning. 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Ok buddy I will try that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this article is really nice... And It is amazing to read that wolfram alpha uses super computer which is the world's 66th-fastest supercomputer. HowStuffWorks "How Wolfram Alpha Works"
here is a given c program which rounds off the floating value. This job is to have the return amount in both calls to return 1.32. Now the 1.324 returns...
Once all the scientists die and go to heaven............ They decide to play hide-n-seek.........Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den...........He is supposed to count up to 100...and then...
😛hello observers, Is there way of using sound energy to recharge our cell. At the time of talking on cell,our cell battery will be recharged by using our sound energy.This...
Source: Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years Why is everyone in such a rush? Walk into any bookstore, and you'll see how to Teach Yourself Java in 7 Days alongside...