For Budding BMEs - Five Common Causes of Medical Device Failure

Biomedical devices often fail for fairly simple reasons. When one looks at the list, one may feel,'I know that'.
Yet devices keep failing because of poor attention paid to these issues during design or process development.

Aspiring Biomedics will do well to print and keep this article for reference:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An engineer isn't an engineer without a calculator. In my engineering days (about a decade ago) the calculators that could solve the matrices problems in a jiffy were a rage...
Both of these are two-dimensional elements employed in finite element methods. now my question is what is the major difference between them, and what are their significances or specialities ?
If you check out the speedometers of motorcycles, it will be observed that that the instrument will have been calibrated so as to indicate a maximum vehicle speed of 180...
I hope all of you are aware of a particular adhesive , under the brand name "fevibond", made by the manufacturers of fevicol. now when, fevibond is applied on thermocol,...
Well this was the last weeks topic as we had lesser participation we are continuing this week as well Now to the topic and happy week end guys