for all the 'not-so-good- with angry birds..

develop Gordon Hempton has come up with an idea - inverse of angry birds and the game is being called ' misunderstood pigs' ( I so love the name ๐Ÿ˜›). The game involves building protective structure for pigs

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    durga
    develop Gordon Hempton has come up with an idea - inverse of angry birds and the game is being called ' misunderstood pigs' ( I so love the name ๐Ÿ˜›). The game involves building protective structure for pigs

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Wow, so we are just supposed to build the game (devise the levels), huh???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ This must be really fun! Will check it out soon.
    Thanks @Durga for the share.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Is it available for Android yet? ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Ericsson Xperia owners will have to wait a little longer to update their phones to the next Android; Android 4.0 aka Ice Creme Sandwich. The company announced the availability...
Looks like the Geeks are adopting Android at a faster rate than ever before and Android is rapidly gaining market share from iOS and other operating systems. According to Google's...
Nokia is phasing out the Symbian operating system and now planning to release the latest operating system update - Belle. The company through an official post on their blog said...
1)A person has 14 full filled bottle,14 half filled botttle and 14 empty bottles.He needs to share these for 3 persons equally.How he is going to do this? 2)A:B=4,B:C=9 then...
hi i'm currently studying 2nd year mechanical and would like to present paper presentation in some colleges.Can anyone give some topics ,advices and tips about it???