Food Served In IT Companies Sucks!

I remember ever since I was in IT company the most common complaint every software engineer had was the food served in IT companies.

I'm not sure why - but it sucks in every company big or small. What could be the reason that they don't serve great quality food to all the employees?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is true!

And I am not sure why this actually happens!

I had food in office canteen for almost 2.5 years and everyday it sucks.

I think its something to do with the people for whom the companies give the contract!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think its business.The canteen people want to save money.That's why they serve under quality or tasteless food.
    What say every one?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I've worked in some places that had good food. Having said that though I prefer to bring my own or walk to a nearby place to eat outside of the office. Note though I've never worked for an IT company, I couldn't see a major difference just due to specific industry?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What if HR asks this? You didn't completed your work within the deadline since you got some technical problem in your company and the client is shouting at you and...
Hey Guys If anybody has information related to neuclear-cytoplasmic ratio (the actual values for the 3 stages of cervical cancer(i.e HSIL LSIL and normal) please help me out here .any...
CEans, Good news for all the CEans who access CE via mobile devices. We'll soon have a mobile style for CE. I've carried out few tests but there are few...
1.How to disagree your boss?? 2.How would you react if your colleague ask your help in work when you are already overloaded? Share your answers here!
Difficult to believe, huh? Even I gave the same reaction after finding this thing out. Scientists from the University of Southampton claim to have developed a control system which give...