Folding Helmet - Now A Possibility

Helmet is the basic security equipment for the two wheeler riders and for the person working on the construction sites. So helmet is very essensial for the security when riding a two wheeler or working at construction sites. But person have problem to carry it out because of its big size companies made it compact but till now it has some big size so people do not carry it mostly and tell the reason of its size.
[​IMG]

But now no one can give the reason for its big size because an inventor made a helmet which can be folded. so now people can't be able to give the reason of size.
upload_2013-10-26_21-11-11
An inventor named Jeff Woolf, 54, from London has made it. He said that now one can carry the helmet any where because now he is able to carry that helmet in his handbag by folding it. So there is no such a problem of big size of helmet. And great thing is that this new helmet is weighted just of 250gm.
Jeff Woolf also get a award of inventor of the year two times by his great inventions.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a great design but is it better to use this for bike driving or cycle driving ?
  • Kanagasundaram Kuppusamy
    Kanagasundaram Kuppusamy
    Good news for lazy and awerness people.
    my suggestion:All two wheeler riders and heavy engineering industrial workers.Dont forget your helmet. Its have to much size to carry or wearable.Its a safety things and prevent head from injuries.thanks for giving nice technews to all
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a great design but is it better to use this for bike driving or cycle driving ?
    yes i think it can be used beacuse smething is always better then nothing,
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Most of the riders & workers avoid using helmets because of its size and carry problem. this fold-able, compact helmet will definitely provide safety to the users without its carry issue.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Definitely a must for all crazy drivers out there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now a days there are many places where the cameras are installed for the security purposes like in petrol pumps, Highway areas,school etc. What i know is only that they...
Airtel has teamed with Wikimedia Foundation to bring Wikipedia articles to its customers for free in Kenya via SMS. Airtel customers residing in Kenya have to use the USSD (Unstructured...
Samsung smart glass will now be the part of the Samsung family .After all rumors earlier this month , the recently filed patent made it certain that this Korean company...
I am a final year mechanical and automation engineering student. ....I just need to get some advice that should I opt for msc in petroleum engineering in canada
I would like to know that whether OS X & Windows still runs on PAE Kernels ?