FM1 and FM2

On what basis are FM1 and FM2 classified in a Radio?
what is SAT radio and how are SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 classified?

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    There is no difference. It is the same FM band. FM1 and FM2 are just fancy names given for 2 places where you can store presets. Otherwise its the same old FM band in both cases.

- Karthik

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As suggested by Biggi, I am starting a new thread (once we touch post count to 50 I will start a new one). The treand and complexity of questions would...
Ok.....i think my aims is............"to develop a music management system for a retail store???.....is there anything better suggestion u had in mind???....in my proposal they ask me to find 3...
Hi all, I've quite an interest in Algorithms. It's a recent interest and I've started reading stuff about it. Some doubts.. Please help. 1) What's meant by time complexity and...
I Got a huge c++ programming project it must hc 30-35 pges src code 10-12 pges flowchrt and 5-10 pgs out put i need sm assistance in this i ll...
You've heard all about it, you've probably given it a spin, and maybe added it as a search plugin. But wouldn't it be nice if you could get Wolfram Alpha's...