Flying Robot Quadrotors Play James Bond Theme Song - Magnificient! [Video]

Engineers always do amazing feats. But this one is one class apart. Engineers from the Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science Daniel Mellinger and Alex Kushleyev, have formed a company called KMel Robotics that makes the flying robot quadrotors perform the James Bond Theme by playing various instruments including the keyboard, drums and maracas, a cymbal, and the debut of an adapted guitar built from a couch frame.
The best part is that they are completely autonomous. This video was premiered at the TED2012 Conference in Long Beach, California on February 29, 2012.

And in 10 years time, we'll fear this anthem as our intelligent flying robot masters lay waste to our cities. You can see it coming! 😨

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember watching the documentary 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' where it was shown how after Steve Wozniak developed the first Apple Computer and went to his employer Hewlett Packard, because...
i am a retired civil engineer and still active . i am working as a consultant for all matters connected with railway, specially construction of railway lines bridges ,commissioning of...
When current flows through a conductor in AC mode, it does not make use of the full cross section of the conductor available. The core of the conductor does not...
Hi CEans, I have Reliance modem Huawei EC159 model.The service of Reliance is stopped since ages. There is sim slot in modem, Can anyone help me out in flashing the...
I am 3rd sem CSE student,In our college IBM is providing industrial training on the basics of cloud computing for 25 hrs in 5 days,whether it would be useful to...