Fluid Power

It is surprising to see that we donot have any threads or queries realated to Fluid power engineering. Whereas the shift from elctromechanical to fluid systems is very evident.

It is a pity to see a bright mechanical engineering graduate turning to software engineering and writing codes for database managment.

Whereas we find it very interesting and involving phenomenon to work in this field.

We are starting this thread with the hope that engineers will come out with innvoation, queries, troubleshooting issues related fluidcontrol, design.

Togather we can look into learning and resolving issues with fun.

regards

Transpower

"the best machine ever built was the human body"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Transpower,

Glad to see have you on CE. I completely agree with you that Software Industry has lured the best engineers from other engineering trades. But through CE, we can make a difference. I'm not sure how many fluid power engineers we have on CE. But yes, we need a leader who'll contribute good, innovative ideas to this section so that others are inspired. Initially the response may be less, but as we grow, best fluid engineering minds will join in.

Keep up the good work & we all will look forward to interesting ideas in Mechanical Engineering section of CE Forums.

-The Big K-
  • Transpower
    Transpower
    We shall be glad to provide required info for the queries to the best of our knowledge. In case we come across very intricate issues we are associated with the best technical brains in the industry and the education setups and the help is always around the corner.

Regards
    Transpower

"Fluid Power is all about correalation & applied egineering"

The_Big_K
    Hello Transpower,

Glad to see have you on CE. I completely agree with you that Software Industry has lured the best engineers from other engineering trades. But through CE, we can make a difference. I'm not sure how many fluid power engineers we have on CE. But yes, we need a leader who'll contribute good, innovative ideas to this section so that others are inspired. Initially the response may be less, but as we grow, best fluid engineering minds will join in.

Keep up the good work & we all will look forward to interesting ideas in Mechanical Engineering section of CE Forums.

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Transpower
    We shall be glad to provide required info for the queries to the best of our knowledge. In case we come across very intricate issues we are associated with the best technical brains in the industry and the education setups and the help is always around the corner.

Regards
    Transpower

"Fluid Power is all about correalation & applied egineering"
    This is very interesting. I know couple of good guys in Perth who are associated with fluid power engineering. I do not have much idea about the work they do, but I will inform them about this initiative.

All the best!
  • Transpower
    Transpower
    Elisa, thanks a lot. its very interesting that you find our intiative appealing enoughto refer this to your freinds.

I eagerly look forward to seeing them appear in this section. As for your understanding of fluid power engineering.

Even then it would be interesting to learn your feild of interest as we use lot of core programming for the HMI interfacing of the controls on the complete systems.

You see engineering now has become a holistic science as far as design engineers are concerned.

Regards

transpower

"THE BEST DESIGNS ALWAYS COME FROM NATURE"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, I'm a Skype Fan ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) & love the voice quality. But since last 7-8 days, I've been facing a strange problem. - Skype doesn't connect in one...
๐Ÿ˜ Q.1)A mixture is composed of 8 parts of whisky and 3 parts of water.After adding 28 liters of water,if the mixture contains whisky one half as much as water,then...
Wishing very happy birthday to CEan - Gaurav !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gaurav is the second official member of CE Forums (Check https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/memberlist.php?&order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=50). I remember I had worked on setting up CE Forums...
Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria
Can anyone tell me what exactly is a test automation framework? What does it do? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•