Fluid mechanics workshop @ CEG, Chennai

Hello everyone!!!
The Biomedical Engineers' Association of CEG, Anna University, Chennai will be holding a workshop on Computational Biofluid Dynamics on March 26-27, 2016.

The workshop will focus on the computation of the complex fluid flows in the biological system.

The software used to aid this is ANSYS. It is a simulation software for both structure and fluid studies, analysis and scenario testing and boundary condition. This workshop will be useful for all engineers in general, and mechanical & biomedical engineers in particular.

This workshop will be conducted by Research team and project associate from Indian Institute Of technology, Madras.

The entry fee is Rs.1000 per person. Register at #-Link-Snipped-#. On-spot registration option is also available.

If you have any questions, please do contact us at 9003159027

We look forward to meeting you!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Topic:job generation for election system As we know how to vote online. But we have created a software which ,automatically allocate the job for the...
Hi, My daughter is 3 years old and going to day care currently, I know it is difficult to move to other country once schooling of child has started, does...
Sir, i am pursuing B.Tech from IP university and is presently in 3rd year . I use to code in JAVA language for whatever problem or programme i am given....
Hello everybody I am searching for telecom field jobs. From where should i start ? Any additional certification will help me for better job?
A slow-loading webpage is a pain not just for end users but also for website owners. In order to get rid of this problem MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence...