Flow in pipes

If we consider the flow in pipes,is shear force acting is same as viscous force also even skin friction(wall drag).

If different explain the difference between shear force,viscous force,skin friction(or wall drag)

Replies

• ktrone
    ktrone
    explain the difference between shear force,viscous force,skin friction(or wall drag)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements
Hai all... I from B.E(2 YR) I want to do some mini project ...so please can any one help me for details.
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC.Other C,C++ programs are run in C.But C Graphics programs are not running..i...
CEans, When engineering goes beyond the obvious and breaks the boundaries, we call it Crazy Engineering - the engineering that changes the world. Turns dreams into realities. Makes the impossible,...
Right, this is my first post.. 😒 I want to make a flashing LED for my car. At the moment i have a flashing LED wired to my central locking...