Flock browser

I am not sure how many of us are aware of FLOCK browser, intended to be social networking browser ( The home page itself alings itself to varioous social networking sites ) , it is powered by FF.
The best features what I have noticed as of now are :

*updating your blog from one of the functionlaity of the browser itself. Once the Blog URL is saved you dont have to go to your blog to post, you can directly click on the button , and write up in the editor, Once done click on 'post' and there you go,,,

*other featire what U noticed was - the webclips feature where we can drag and drop and URL and its then saved in the clip.

* next is innumerous very comonly used IE programs like photobucket,, where creation of single account will provide access to various appications

* dont forget the mail setting, where the email ID is remembered in the browser and informs us of the unread mails by click of button

A few online ratings made me conclude this is as secure as IE, FF and CHROME though not more than them and speed is quite good as well. Go and give it a try folks!!!😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, its a good piece of software.

PS: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    just read through! I really felt this browser just did it all 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I require projects based on PLC
Can you suggest me a good name for the magazine of an engineering college? The college is celebrating silver jubilee and releasing a magazine on this occasion. sanskrit names are...
Hi CE Here I want to do Project on Hydrulic hand bending machine Can you suggest your desine on this project The cost will be approximetly Rs.10,000/- we Shall descuss...
😕 I NEED HELP FOR MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN INSTRUMENTATION CONTROL PRJECT. WHICH PROJECT IS GOOD FOR MY STUDY? PLASE TELL ME.
CEans, May I request you to post information about latest walk-in in your city/town (or anywhere you know) in this thread so that everyone gets update quickly? Please post as...