Flock Browser Shuts Down

Remember the Flock browser that enhanced the core Mozilla engine? The social browser offered multiple social network access and gained lot of traction in 2005 - 2008. The browser tightly integrated social networking facilities so that you never had to log-in to various sites to check updates.

Unfortunately, the browser has shut down and the support is no longer offered. The browser was offered for free. Their official page now asks users to download Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.

We had interviewed Clayton Stark of Flock long time ago: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with an Awesome and Awesome interview with one of our CE – Stars. He is CEan - praveenscience, a Crazy Computer Science Engineer joined recently just...
hi actually i had choose different trigonometric function in MAT LAB as my minor project topic,but i don't have any experience in matlab and i am unable to find proper...
YouTube - Skystream Wind Turbine In Action Bioramani
The Opening Lines of Second Story A HERO'S CONFINEMENT Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all...
The concept of the Interrupt Driven I/O in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...