Flipkart Offer Days Are Back - Top Deals On Moto Accessories And Sony Xperia X Smartphone

Money is hard to come by these days, but if you have it, then Flipkart is one of those shopping destinations you must immediately tune in to. Flipkart is currently celebrating the 3rd anniversary of Moto products and is offering a great discount on Motorola accessories. Apart from that, the company is also offering Sony’s Xperia X smartphone at a price of Rs 24,999 which earlier came with a premium price tag of Rs 48,990. With all these offers, there are also other jaw dropping deals listed in the company’s official website. Here we list a few of them which are worthy enough to invest your money in to –

Offers on Moto Accessories from 20th Feb to 21st Feb –

For those who are mad in #MotoLove, Flipkart is offering great discounts on Moto smartphones, Mods and other accessories. With up to flat Rs 3500 off, an additional 10 % instant discount on using Indusland credit cards is also available. Take a look at the following smartphones which make it to the top discounted price list–

Moto E3 Power –

Moto_E3_Power
Launched earlier in September 2016, Moto E3 Power is a budget smartphone from Motorola under the 8k subrange. With only 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM, the phone has a 1 GHz Quad-Core processor with 3500 mAh battery support. With an 8 MP primary and 5 MP front camera, it is a decent package at the given price. The phone is now available at Rs 500 off i.e at Rs 7,499/- till 21st of Feb, 2016.

Moto G Turbo Edition –

Moto_G_Turbo_Edition

This smartphone was first launched with a price tag of Rs 12,499, but with a flat Rs 3500 discount, is now available at Rs 8,999. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM with Snapdragon processor at its heart. With a decent 13 MP primary camera and a 5 MP front camera, the phone also has a decent 2470 mAh battery. Completely made for budget buyers, this phone contains all the decent hardware one looks for in the latest smartphones.

Moto M –
Crafted fully in metal, Moto M is the smartphone which recently took over the market solely by its cool looks. With a 3 GB / 4 GB RAM and 32 GB / 64 GB ROM coupled with an expandable memory of up to 128 GB, the device seems enough to manage multitasking activities. With a powerful 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio Octa Core processor and 16 MP camera, it is now available at a price starting from Rs 14999 onwards with exchange.

Moto_M and Moto_Z_Play

Moto Z | Z Play – With extra Rs 2000 off and with combo offers on Moto Mods, these smartphones are available below the 25k price range with up to Rs 18000 off with exchange. With a 5.5 inch full HD screen with 3 GB RAM and a 32 GB ROM, the phone contains the Snapdragon 625 SoC that beats at the rate of 2 GHz. Though being in the high price category, these are the only smartphones at this price range with Mods support.

Take a look also at these article links which cover the review of Moto E3 Power Arrives In India At Rs. 7999 #-Link-Snipped-# and Moto Z & Moto Z Play With Moto Mods Arrive In India On 17th October smartphones.

Moto Accessories – Apart from the smartphones and Moto Mods, offers are also listed for Moto 360 (2nd GEN) watch, Moto security cameras, smart trackers and other accessories. With upto 75% off, most of them are available within 1k price range. Headphones are available at Rs 449 onwards with Motorola Pulse Wired Headset available at (66% discount) Rs 849.

Moto_Accessories

Sony Xperia X – The Smartphone with Whooping 23 MP Camera –

Sony Smartphones have already lost their grip in the Indian market. However, that doesn’t mean that their devices aren’t good. Sony Xperia X is one of those devices which features a nice blend of design and hardware with a proportionate presence of other interactive features. It has a dimension of 142.7 x 69.4 x 7.9 mm and weighs around 153 gm. A 5 inch Full HD screen with Triluminious display delivers a stunning clarity in display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, the phone further has 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM with support of up to 200 GB on micro SD.

Sony_Xperia_X

The main USP of this device is its camera. With 23 MP primary and 13 MP front camera, the phone is well equipped to provide quality photography experience. Powered by a 2620 mAh battery, the phone is now available at Flipkart at Rs 24,999 till the stock lasts.

Although the above offers will definitely provide a boost to the Flipkart’s sale, it is way behind its biggest competitor – Amazon India. The Company’s goal to reach the top can be sensed in its recent business endeavour with Microsoft. However, with all these at the background, the gadget geeks can take the benefit out from all these offers which are now available exclusively on Flipkart.

Source - Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese are building world's first ever exascale supercomputer Tianhe-3. But before we go any further, let's first understand what number does 'quintillion' represent and get our minds blown. Here...
I want to write a program using C language and store it on an AT89C51 to run it. Can you please tell me what devices I need to achieve this...
Who doesn't want to ride a flying bike? A team of crazy engineers at HoverSurf, a San Francisco based startup, has developed a flying machine that combines the joy of...
We've municipal corporation elections in the region where I live and I'm thinking whether to vote or not. I know - voting is important and I ought to vote; but...
Born to a father, who is an Anesthesiologist and a mother, a Gynaecologist in a small town called Guna in Madhya Pradesh, Mudit Vijayvergiya, as many believed, was destined to...