Flipkart Launches Online Toy Store!

Flipkart has forayed into the online toy store! The online megastore now lists toys into various categories for different age ranges. Interesting!

See: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Awesome, looking great
    some times I go to toy store but didn't find that particular toy for my younger cousins.
    Online store is good to browse more toys and seeing Flipkart reputation, I hope they will not let the customer's expectation down.
    PS:Warning for parents: Don't let your kid to catch you while surfing this online store 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This is awesome! ^.^
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I looked for RC cars (I love RC cars) but the pricing doesn't look right. Plus LEGO Mindstorms NXT is still marked 'Coming Soon' 👎
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I want to buy Pug toy Amazon.com,
    but didn't find on Flipkart. Is there any other good website for toys.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, i need help regarding the application of heat generation along a direction in ansys
Pratt and Whitney's new Pure Power Geared Turbofan engines are said to be more fuel efficient and emit less carbon-dioxide than its predecessors and competitors. The engine achieves it efficiency...
Today morning when I flipped open our local newspaper, I saw an ad from the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, India that said -> and I suddenly remembered some...
presently in 3rd yr....... and confused😐!
A NuVinci bike effectively has an infinite number of gears. You can adjust it smoothly, without worrying about clicking into gears, to provide the precise right amount of resistance. You...