Flexiforce Drive Circuit

Attached is the Flexiforce drive circuit. I would like to ask whether I can improve improve the performance of Flexiforce in term of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, or whatsoever other parameter by change the drive circuit to Wheatstone bridge or instrumentation amplifier?

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } This is going to be me first review of a technical product. And no I won't be foxing everyone with technical brouhaha. It has been...
I am left bewildered every time I see people uploading complete photo albums on Facebook or Orkut. The number of photos is sometimes more than 100s. 😲 Everybody defends themselves...
Last Week, Adafruit Industries had launched a contest prize of $2000 to $3000 for anyone who can figure out how to decouple the hot new device from Microsoft's gaming machine....
I'm interested in doing a little bit of home automation stuff in my room (control few lights etc). I believe you can do this using X10 products. Do they work...
Apple support has made available the update for MAC OS X. In the version 10.6.5 some of the fixes and improvements include reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers and resolving issues...