FlashLite enabled phones any one?

Hey all, Do any of you have FlashLite enabled phones like Samsung STAR, Samsung MONTE, Samsung CORBY? Have you ever tried writing codes for it? Have you tried developing custom mods and lock apps for it?

Well if you guys do have a flashlite enabled phone then post your response and then we could talk at length about the coding of apps and other things 😀

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    This is one of my work using ActionScript 2.0 for my Samsung STAR.Its a lock screen with

=> Automatic background changer
    => Slide to unlock feature
    => Weather support
    => The date, time and other stuff using external images.
    A screenshot here 😀

[​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to Gadgets & Software Section.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Sorry for posting in wrong section 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When searched for this doubt, I found different answers.Got very confused.Someone help to find correct. The answers which I found for this are 1) Due to: average voltage generated by...
Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath ​ ​​ ​Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath..The AIRE mask is a concept that hails from the mind...
Current technology can make virtual dressing rooms a reality. One can try different out fits on images in a mirror without hiding in a cramped trial cubicle without the hassle...
Everyone knows that the whole education section in India and if I'm right; in the world world, has become a pure business where more importance is given to picking out...
Given the ever growing engineering college fees, engineering education is costlier than ever. I wonder how many of student CEans are funding their own education and not relying on parent's...