Five Best Netbooks [Hive Five]

If you're thinking about picking up an ultra-portable laptop, this week's Hive Five is a great spot to start your comparison shopping. These are the netbooks are those most loved by Lifehacker...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im seriously considering getting a Dell Mini 9. I found a supplier who is selling it for $215.

Those who love to do some hardware hacking and customization (like putting it in a car) might find it useful! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Small Talk with Pamela Slim All your comments, feedback & opinion about our Small Talk with Pamela Slim in this thread -
IM an engineer in my country but now I'm in sydney.I cant work in the related field nor do i have a capacity to study master in engineering coz its...
OK, CE-ians... enough about small engines, 2-4 strokes....😁 we know enough about them, This weekend i had a train journey, and on my way, out of the craze to know...
Google, the search engine. A 100 billion dollar giant But I always wonder who pays to GOOGLE. How does it make the money? I mean there are no banners on...
​ Say it ain't so! Despite AMD's past of announcing more delays than actual shipping products, the outfit has managed to deliver its six-core 'Istanbul' Opteron CPU five months ahead...