When have engineering
You have a Power

hi I am her frist time
I hope to found engineers to help me

I Am happpy ....to be her

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are happy to have you with us on CE 😀 Tell us how did you discover CE and what made you join the site?

PS: Please refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Please feel free to introduce yourself as we'd all like to know a bit about you, there is a template available to assist if it will help.
  • shamlly
    shamlly
    #-Link-Snipped-#​

My name Ahmad
    I study in Saudi Arabia
    Mechanical Engineering level 7
    I like to knowe Some Engineer in same my major Or any major to help us And development our self think you
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ahmad
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE..

Could you please remove your email address?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE's world..
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome!!

Ya we are always here to help you if we can.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE shamlly!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello 21 august i appeared for hcl technologies online aptitude test conducted by asporong minds. I cleared it and interview in on 28 august. I am computer science btech graduate...
I've often heard that young populations tries to stay away from politics. Lot of people have complained that unless youth participate in politics; we can't expect paradigm shift. Do you...
can u suggest any type of rotoary compressor which is handy and easily available like a turbo charger
I want an interesting project for my final year in Electronics and communication.Please suggest me as fast as possible.
hi , friends can you please help me in downloading this book "POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING " by A.CHAKRABARTI, M.L.SONI , &P.V.GUPTA.... and also text books of 3rd sem vtu eee...