What are we supposed to guide you on?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @ symbol also used at that times only
  • SNK
    SNK
    The_Big_K
    What are we supposed to guide you on?

i will be starting my Final project soon on that!!!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi SNK....welcome to CE...forum :smile:

Initially introduce yourself to forum....and then post your questions in related Sections
  • santosh0687
    santosh0687
    hello, so glade to join you
  • SNK
    SNK
    hi ,

its me an electronics engineer from PAKISTAN.
    i am final year student of electronics and i need your guidence for selection of my final project.
    i am standing at first step and hope that u can help me to climb the ladder.
    we have a short duration and busy schedule so...............
    with regards
    SNK

anuragh27crony
    Hi SNK....welcome to CE...forum :smile:

Initially introduce yourself to forum....and then post your questions in related Sections
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey...can anyone help me on this...that while selecting a "Graphic Card"...what should be considered more...its GPU or Memory....???
Hello CEans 😀... I am in my final year of BE in the field of electronics & communication. I have decided to pursue my M.Tech in Nanotechnology... Can anyone furnish...
Hello fellow Engineers!!! Thought i would make my first post with the aid of the introduction template!! Name:Joe Engineering Trade: Mechanical and Manufacturing Location: QUB Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests:...
hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled...
In purely scientific terms, can you consider flowing sand as a fluid? Does it exhibit the properties of a fluid? Let's discuss.