first Line following autonomous robot

Hi,

I am building my first line following robot but I need help in sorting out alot of issues.

1) I don't know what my circuit should look like and I am using a servo.
2) How do I connect the motors to the circuit,
3) What is a suitable ratio for my gear...I have an option between 36:1 or 15:1...

Please I need your help.thank you

Replies

• Powerful
    Powerful
    Powerful
    Hi,

I am building my first line following robot but I need help in sorting out alot of issues.

1) I don't know what my circuit should look like and I am using a servo.
    2) How do I connect the motors to the circuit,
    3) What is a suitable ratio for my gear...I have an option between 36:1 or 15:1...

Please I need your help.thank you
  • mahul
    mahul
    servos are a nice option considering that they provide decent torque with neat control. but u have asked for the whole crcuit diagram here. for that u will have to post other choices i.e. ur sensor types, sizes, processor choice etc. only then can u expect a proper reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What motor driver would you recommend for my line following robot. I am using geared motors...(if that is of any help!!!).. Thank you.

hi

hello everybody....................
hi.............. if ne1 can give guidelines for gettin placed in dis trade.,....dat ll b much helpful..................so plz...........give sm technical info required,,,,,,,,,, .
Hello all, I have just joined crazy engineers. Guys can anybody tell me in any substation what are the factors or steps for selection of any equipment like Circuit Breaker,...
Saturday November 17, 2007 Firefox users: Beware of Gmail XSS Attack An exploit for Firefox, reported 10 days ago and as of yet still not patched, is giving attackers access...