First Intro

Hey!.Hello there I m vipul from Gujarat. i m cureently studying in my final year(7th sem) in Electronics and Communication Eng.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to Crazyengineers. Hope to see you active here. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Couple of things we have similar, and that is : State, Discipline & Semester 👍
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    WELCOME!!! #-Link-Snipped-# we are expecting more from you so kindly update your knowledge 😀
  • VIPUL THAKUR
    VIPUL THAKUR
    hey there very much thank you both.....
  • VIPUL THAKUR
    VIPUL THAKUR
    Hey mr abhishek where u from actually?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    VIPUL THAKUR
    Hey!.Hello there I m vipul from Gujarat. i m cureently studying in my final year(7th sem) in Electronics and Communication Eng.
    Welcome to CE family, Vipul. It's good to have you on board.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    VIPUL THAKUR
    Welcome Vipul.
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to Crazyengineers. Hope to see you active here. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Couple of things we have similar, and that is : State, Discipline & Semester 👍
    Couple of things we three have similar, and that is : State, Discipline.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, I wanted to design a water propeller of diameter 3.5 to 5". I have to design it since I didn't find a propeller for the above size in...
With an aim to make learning fun and interactive, Classmint was founded by Rajan Chandi and Amar Prabhu in the year 2013. Classmint is an interactive study notes service. Rajan...
Webinar on SimCafe Portal to Learn Simulation Learn how students and professors can use SimCafe portal created by Cornell for teaching and learning CFD & FEA simulation: https://view.s4.exacttarget.com/?j=f...7d6101&s=fe2c11737761057b731576&jb=ffce15&ju=
Moments after unveiling iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Apple took the covers off its smartwatch at its star studded launch event. The Apple Watch will be available in three...
Just curious.