Firefox 4 anti aliasing tuner addon

Mozilla Firefox has released its newer version Firefox 4. In this newer version, many new features and addons have been added. One such addon is #-Link-Snipped-#. Using this addon, the browser becomes capable of using the computer hardware's capability of offer better text rendering features. We can even customize various parameters for optimal and better results.
Picture1
Available Customization Options :
* Enhanced Contrast
The darkness of text. Valid value range is from 0% to 100%. Zero means no contrast enhancement. Default is 50% typically, but depends on your environment.
* ClearType Level
The degree to which the red, green, and blue subpixels of each pixel are treated differently. Valid value range is from 0% (meaning no ClearType, which is equivalent to greyscale) to 100% (meaning full ClearType). Default is 50% typically, but depends on your environment.
* Anti-aliasing Mode
Don't Care: use firefox native mode
Default: automatically, according to Rendering Mode
ClearType: sub-pixel anti-aliasing
Greyscale: black-and-white anti-aliasing
Aliased: no anti-aliasing
* Rendering Mode
Default: automatically, based on the font and size
Aliased: no anti-aliasing
GDI Classic: glyphs can only be positioned on whole-pixel boundaries
GDI Natural: same as GDI Classic, but metrics are closer to ideal
Natural: anti-aliasing in the horizontal dimension only
Natural Symmetric: anti-aliasing in both horizontal and vertical dimensions
Outline: bypass the rasterizer and use the outlines directly
* Threshold
You can apply different settings to different size fonts.
โ€‹
The addon requires a installation of Windows 7 or Vista with Direct2D/DirectWrite enabled Firefox 4.0b10 or later version to work.๐Ÿ˜€
โ€‹

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;g7_mOdi3O5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g7_mOdi3O5E[/video]๐Ÿ˜›
I think today I'm working a lot to customize my favorite browser Firefox's newer version 4 and thus adding many new add-on.๐Ÿ˜Ž One very useful add-on I found is Start...
The Google Master Plan: [video=youtube;NFIIy2zbZyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIIy2zbZyY&feature=player_embedded[/video] Just check out this video and post your comments below.
10th = 69% 12 = 60% Btech CSE = 71% I am planning for cat this year. I saw the Academic marks of people who called by IIM and other...
A warm hand shake to all the Crazy Engineers here from Ramani Aswath. I do hope that we will have a great time getting crazier by the day. Name: Ramani...