Firefox 3.5 Setup - File is corrupt!

Darn!

I've been trying to download firefox 3.5 since last 2 hours. I've downloaded it about 7 times so far and every time I run the setup, I get "File is corrupt" error ๐Ÿ˜ก !

What say you folks? Any successful installs of the latest 3.5 Firefox release?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Yes I did it... successfully
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes i too did it successfully.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Me too have done it..But still I am using chrome which I feel best than anyother..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Where are you downloading it from, Biggie? Direct from Mozilla?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, I tried both: Mozilla & GetFirefox! Downloaded it again and still the same problem ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I see.. try downloading from FileHippo.com.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Well ! I didn't get any such problem with firefox but yes I do get it with other softwares which I download from some junk sites.

Try this - #-Link-Snipped-#

Just now I downloaded -I got no error till now.

All the best !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Shalini, what is the file size of the setup? Mayb biggie's downloads are incomplete ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    Shalini, what is the file size of the setup? Mayb biggie's downloads are incomplete ๐Ÿ˜‰
    To me it is showing 7.73 MB.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I downloaded it from fileHippo and it worked fine for me.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like the problem is solved. I loaded firefox 3 from an older setup and downloaded Firefox 3.5 from their official website (mozilla).

It worked well.

Hmm. Looks like Firefox seriously hates IE & Chrome ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think the hate is the other way round ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are 25 horses. Given that only five horses can run at a time in a race, how many races do you need to find top three horses? Also explain...
An international research team has discovered that a magnetic field can interact with the electrons in a superconductor in ways never before observed. Andrea D. Bianchi, the lead researcher from...
Hey CEans, Some of you know I went to a trek this Saturday up Mount Snowdon in Wales. Well I'm glad to report I was the first person to trek...
The company's share value ahs swooped down from 400$ billion to just 2 cents in one year. read more .. Internet Evolution - Paul Korzeniowski - Nortel's Saga: A Lesson...
๐Ÿ˜ I am back with this pDF> I just skimmed through it and found 28 pages of book is quite infomrative. it doesnot give intor of many things but then,...