Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Available for Download [Downloads]

Bleeding edge browsers and web developers take note, for the latest Firefox 3.5 (previously 3.1) beta is in the wild. There doesn't seem to be much that's entirely whole-cloth new to this release,...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• hqm2009
    hqm2009
    I have both IE and firefox, but I think IE is better.

Felix
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 is based on the Gecko 1.9.1 rendering platform, which has been under development for the past 10 months. Firefox 3.5 offers many changes over the previous version, supporting new web technologies, improving performance and ease of use, and adding new features for users:
    • This beta is #-Link-Snipped-# - get your #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Improved tools for controlling your private data, including a #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Better performance and stability with the new JavaScript:TraceMonkey - MozillaWiki JavaScript engine.
    • The ability to provide #-Link-Snipped-# using web standards for geolocation.
    • Support for #-Link-Snipped-#, and #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.
    • Support for new web technologies such as: HTML5
    Oh Biggi Boy !!! I love this CE- InFocus section.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a component supplier in an private firm. Recently we are in search of a company that can provide us with all range of precise quality plastic machining...
Hello, I am an ME STudent currently trying to solve a project with MATLAB. First of all let me introduce the problem. I just solved a Differential Equation that gives...
hey guys, i have just bought a standard parallax servo motor. this motor has the same properties as futaba motors. the problem is when i apply the PWM signal to...
HI! Hope to have new friends here!
Windows only: Microsoft is pushing out Service Pack 2 for Office 2007, promising significant performance improvements and support for the OpenDocument format, among other things. Photo by Sunfox.... More...