Firefox 3.1 is going to be faster than Google Chrome

As reported by TechCrunch -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Mozilla's Firefox 3.1 is going to be the faster than Chrome. Mozilla is employing TraceMonkey to compete with Google Chrome.

All said, the browsers are getting better and faster. Yay! 😁

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    I feel Firefox like a young girl imitating her mother by wearing her hat, shoes & using make up to look like as a woman.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lol! No wonder those words come from hardcore Opera fan! What do you think about Opera vs Chrome, MaRo? 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wow. I remember my boyfriend (who lives 3 1/2 south of me. an hour and a half from the coast) telling me about we weren't going to get CRAP from...
Here's an interesting article written by Mr. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Founder of Naukri.com . I think every aspiring entrepreneur should read it. Source: Wisdom in hindsight: Entrepreneurship - It's not about...
CEans, The situation in Bihar is getting worse day by day. I've been thinking, what can we do to provide help?
As reported by Gigaom here - If You Want To VoIP, Wait Before You Buy Nokia N96 - GigaOM , Nokia N96 is the Swiss army knife of mobile phones!...
Name:Tom *Engineering Trade:Civil engineering (structural) Location: Reno, Nevada *Occupation: Right now, just a full time college student. Work Experience: Two years commercial High Rise Carpenter. *Hobbies & Interests: Music is...