Firefox 3 (Beta 2) launched

CEans,

This post comes from my freshly installed Firefox 3 (Beta 2) 😁.

There are couple of enhancements. Feel free to download the latest software here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do not forget to post your reviews :smile:

Replies

• Pardeep Saini
    Pardeep Saini
    Hey, thanks dudeπŸ˜€
  • mahul
    mahul
    Thanxx 4 the update _k
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Firefox3 Beta 3 has been launched. Using it on Ubuntu, the interface seems a little bit clunky. Flash needs to work properly. Some of the features are chic. But it needs work.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Firefox3 Beta 3 has been launched. Using it on Ubuntu, the interface seems a little bit clunky. Flash needs to work properly. Some of the features are chic. But it needs work.
    I ran it for few days on Vista (Business). Now I'm back to FF 2.0 😁
  • mahul
    mahul
    have u guys tried out the ff 3 beta 3 version? looks are a tad different....i was using the ff3 beta 2 version and it was updated recently.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yeah. Tried it, didnt like it that much that I would forego FF2 stable release πŸ˜€. Plus the looks really do not come out so much with FF3 on linux.

So, Ill be sticking to 2.0.0.12 for now πŸ˜€
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    My friend is in the team of the Arabic version.

Opera still much better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ! I m final year student pursuing in B.E. electronics and telecommunication stream.........After completing my B.E graduation i m interested to do some extra course WHICH COURSE SHOULD I...
Hi..to All D Crazy Engineers.. Over Her Well... I M Gonna Crazy Mech. .. Engg. With U Guys...
I am looking for textmate clone that works on windows. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hi, it's a great community here, with a lot of usfull informations 😁 So, befor I write more I'll read, read and read πŸ˜‰
hi am isha and am new to this forum.Was wondering if anyone cld tell me abt the aptitude tests that the companies take as i guess we will be having...