Fire! Need Fresh Project Idea For CS

[pop culture reference] Because Morgan Freeman said nobody responds to 'Help!' in Se7en. [/pop culture reference]

Looking for a fourth year project. No source code. Suggestions, just. Mine got rejected by the professor. He wants newer, fresher ideas. I have some. You have some?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your thread to project ideas and seminar topics section. Why don't you go through some of the entirely new ideas shared by CEans and pick up one? Also, it would help if you tell us which idea got rejected by your professsor and why? It would help others in suggesting better ideas to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reading Comprehension aka RC seems to be one of the toughest sections in the revised GRE. We've received feedback from lot of CEans saying the RC is tougher than older...
[video=youtube;SWQTS8zqYXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU&feature=player_embedded[/video] Message: Attention citizens of the world, We wish to get your attention, hoping you heed the warnings as follows: Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will...
Hi all I'm final year student major in networking, currently doing my final year project with the title related to the classified normal and abnormal mammogram by using matlab code....
Guys , Plz suggest me some innovative projects related to LABVIEW and/or MATLAB softwares ..... waiting for reply .....
Toshiba has introduced the world’s first glasses-free 3-D notebook called Qosmio F755. (It's just another indication that Japan has fully recovered from the tragedy and can aim for breakthrough technologies)...