Find the temperatures

Sir / madam,
My question is

Temperature of 5 days recorded. Their product is 12. Find the temperatures.

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{NIT 63/2007/Pg 7 (Infosys Part-1)}
{On this forum my 15th Question.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi

don't you think one condition is missing ..and if not then there are too many answers...
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi,
    No more condition. But for this question you don't have an exact solution. Many Solution exists.
    R.Rengaraj
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The question can be answered by kindergarten kids. Can we have some engineering type questions please? 😀

Requesting tough questions!

PS: Is this really 'Infosys' candidate selection question?
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    The_Big_K
    The question can be answered by kindergarten kids. Can we have some engineering type questions please? 😀

Requesting tough questions!

PS: Is this really 'Infosys' candidate selection question?
    Sir,
    You can be right.
    But i can't find any answer for this kindergarten question. But i found this on infosys question bank only.
    Any how, i hope it would be better to quit this forum because i can't find an engineering question.
    R.Rengaraj
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rengaraj - I didn't meant to discourage you. The question that's been asked is very basic about product of five numbers being 12.

It would be interesting if tough questions are cracked through this forum.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    biggie i don't think that by merely multiplication of 5 days temp. which is equal to 12 will give the answer because it will give equal temp. for all days and that can't be possible ...
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi yadavundertaker,
    leave this question...go through the following question

#-Link-Snipped-#

R.Rengaraj
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi Big_k & Yadavundertaker,
    I am not worried about, both of your comments. Rather, These questions were been used to train the students through some external agency. These questions were prepared by that agency.
    I feel very pathetic for students.
    R.Rengaraj
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yadavundertaker
    biggie i don't think that by merely multiplication of 5 days temp. which is equal to 12 will give the answer because it will give equal temp. for all days and that can't be possible ...
    Hmm. There's no condition that mentions the temperature can't be same on all days. Unless there are any conditions, we can't make assumptions and the question will have multiple answers.

Anyways, let's move to the next question. 😀
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    its answer is 1,2,.5,3,4......as theres no condition given....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wheter to index the wordpress blogs search engines need to consider the robots.txt? TO be indexed do we need to modify that robots.txt file?
Sir, i wish to prepare a paper presentation on variable valve lift. From where i can get detailed study of it. i mean i wish to study each and every...
I'm doing some research for an investment team on the feasibility and appeal of industrial ozone water cooling towers as opposed to chemical water systems. From what I've read, the...
my project entails me to write a program that corrects human pronunciation otherwise known as a speech recongnition program. after i have compared the user pronuciation versus the correct pronunciation...
Dear friends, i have lightwave pen drive of 2 gb. but i have password protected it using "Memory Bar" tool which is given by company...Now i have forgot the password...