Find the speed limit ?

Sir / madam,
My question is

A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by twice the same. If the second person was traveling at a speed of 35 mph, find the speed limit

a. 5 mph
b. 10 mph
c. 15 mph
d. 20 mph

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{SCE 32/2008/Pg 4 of 85}
{On this forum my 10th Question.}

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is the answer (c)15 mph
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is the answer (c)15 mph
    Sir,
    Can you give me the working ?
    Thanks,
    R.Rengaraj
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    speed exceed by the second person =2*speed exceed by the ist person
    =2*10
    =20 mph
    speed of second person = 35 mph

hence, speed limit = 35-20 mph

=15 mph
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    Thanks for your solution.
    R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I have an MCU ( Microchip PIC18F4525 ) and I want it to count objective time from the moment I turn the MCU on for about two weeks....
Dear CE'ian, Its been a year gone from the 60 hrs of horror ,terror of 26/11.What you 50,000 members on board feel has changed in India post 26/11.Did we stood...
Hi , ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Downcasting executes in the following class "A" class A { public static void main(String ss[]) { int p=2; short d=(short)p; //-------------------->downcasting System.out.println((short)d); } } But a run...
simple stress in machine elements video tutorial [youtube]Nmnat0qGROk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Unless you update your drivers regularly the odds are that your PC will be slower or more likely to crash, or will have problems connecting with peripherals. Key Benefits of...