Find the Number

Find the number consisting of 9 digits in which each of the digits from 1 to 9 appears only once. This number should satisfy the following requirements:

a). The number should be divisible by 9
b). If the right most digit is removed, the remaining number sould be divisible by 8.
c). If then again the right most digit is removed, the remaining number sould be divisible by 7.
d). Then by 6 and so on...... until the last remaining number of one digit should be divisible by 1.

Replies

• electron1212
    electron1212

For leftmost 2nd, 3rd, 4th you need to apply some permutation, once you got them, you got the number😉
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Is the number 381654729 ??
  • electron1212
    electron1212
    miniy why are you asking this ? 😛
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    electron1212: I think your answer is wrong!!
    In your answer, after taking off the two right most numbers, the number 1472589 is not
    divisible by 7, as it should be. Miniy's answer is correct I guess!!
  • electron1212
    electron1212
    yeah ...right
  • dinesh4260
    dinesh4260
    any clue.........its very difficult to find
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    miniy
    Is the number 381654729 ??
    Correct answer miniy......
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Q.No.2: If you multiply me by 2, subtract 1, and read the reverse the result you'll find me. Which numbers can i be?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    CEan miniy and shiwa,

Can any of you please do the honor of telling the trick behind finding the number in Qn1 in least possible time?

Thanks !
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    shiwa436
    Q.No.2: If you multiply me by 2, subtract 1, and read the reverse the result you'll find me. Which numbers can i be?
    The Number is 37

😎😎
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    english-scared, can you give the next number?
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Well,let me give the next number..

Its 397..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The above rule applicable to many numbers say..

and so on and so forth 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all can anyone sujeest me some e-book for java specially for beginieers with compleate referrences . Post Rule 1 . Do not use SMS language. 2 .Please also...
Hi every body...how are you doing? I was wondering if we can compare two analog signals using PIC microcontroller like two small 1second sound waves?PIC18 has its own internal ADC...assume...
I am Mahesh and currently I am doing my 2nd year Btech in Mechanical Engi. from NIT Nagpur. I want to do a Summer Training in some place like Pune...
i have completed diploma in computer science throough department of technical of education in andhrapradesh can any one say what are the ways i have now for further education please😒
sir, tell me how to calculate charging time required for a any battery (i.e for example to increase soc of battery from 0.5 to 0.8) which a charged by an...