find the distance between the base of the tower and the point

Q:A standing at a point and is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30º with the A's eye. A walks some distance towards the tower to watch its top and the angle of the elevation becomes 60º. What is the distance between the base of the tower and the point ?

😁 A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i think the data is insufficient..😔
    i think the distance the person has moved must be given...
    and which distance should be give:?:.. i mean the distance from the initial or final point to the base of tower😕
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The distance is Sqroot of 3 * height of the tower.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    English-Scared
    The distance is Sqroot of 3 * height of the tower.
    yes your right ES and princess you also right for exact answer data was insufficient

thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m rhucha i m currently in nagpur doing my engineering from electronics related stream from nagpur:smile:
hi friends, i need a good project in mechanical(process,chemical,agro,petrochemical) for setting up a industry,so pl. forward u r project to me at If your project is selected funds will...
WordPress is releasing next version of WordPress 3.0 (Beta 1) early next week. With this release, WordPress takes another step towards WordPress 3.0 Gold. There are still over 200 bugs...
Woops! Have a look at Nokia N8 Specs: Size: 113.5 x 59 x 12.9 mm Weight (with battery): 135 g Volume: 86 cc 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics...
hello friends i have vista OS. when i search something .....it shows those files which are already deleted........and when i try to open that file,it shows its not there.....then why...