Find a cars' number by using a camera and image processin technique

hi buddies,
Im n my pre final year. asked to do a min project.
I hav an idea to find a cars number by using a camera and image processin technique. so please give me any ideas of where to start. as im confused.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi radeeyjd,
    Welcome to this forum !!!!
    Here are some links that I found by searching on google ! This may help you to start with..........

Image Processing
    Digital Image Processing
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

--Differential
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    thx a lot frnd.
    i have some basic knowledge frnd in this but my problem is to get source coding for the same.
    i you know some place for source codes pleas help me.
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    thx a lot frnd.
    i have some basic knowledge frnd in this but my problem is to get source coding for the same.
  • bayazidahmed
    bayazidahmed
    Blistering Barnacles! You need the source code ready made?? Then wh are you doing it?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    radeeyjd
    thx a lot frnd.
    Can you tell us what you know so far? What filtering techniques do you plan to use?

We've got some image processing experts here at CE, so maybe they can guide you to create some algorithms and eventually develop the source code 😉 Of course, you should tell us what you know at the moment.
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    it is not that i need source codes buddies. I need only some examples.
    Im using matlab
    and can use edge filtering fo r the purpose so i know to get the image and send it to the matlab and the filter the trasition from low color region to high color using edge trainsition and what to do after...............?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Some areas here in the States use these for law enforcement (speeding, running red lights) have you looked at these for a guideline?
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    no tel me please im in india man
    plz say abt it
    i can also use colour segmentation in matab
    pleas sayabt it
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    please i need to submit it in a week help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anybody knows how to program PIC 16f84A to control multiple appliance like electric fan., tnx.,
i wanna make a money counting machine . plz someone help me.
i need innovative ideas for performing in an association which interacts all ppl our juniors too which is useful plzz help
Hi all, I am interested in doing a certification leading to a DBA career.Could you please tell me which certification i should go for...SQL or oracle. Which one is in...
We have engineers from over 150 countries. I'd like to know how do you celebrate the Independence day of your nation? Is it a national holiday? Then, what do you...