Finance For Small Bussiness

IMBC SDN.BHD from Malaysia willing to invest in small and medium sized company/business (any type of business).

Ø Very Less Interest
Ø Loan based on Postdated Cheques
Ø Less Documentation
Ø Loan ranging from 5, 00,000 to 10, 0000,000 with easy repayment options
Ø Company should be in India
Ø Processing period one week

Mr.Vasan,
General Manager,
IMBC.SDN.BHD
Ph: 0060146301333.
or
E-Mail to : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This looks like an advertisement that will be useful to CEans who are entrepreneurs or small business owners. That's the only reason we'll not remove this advertisement. Should you advertise on CE, please drop a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

-The Big K
  • crook
    crook
    The_Big_K
    This looks like an advertisement that will be useful to CEans who are entrepreneurs or small business owners. That's the only reason we'll not remove this advertisement. Should you advertise on CE, please drop a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

-The Big K
    Good one biggie 😉 Getting funds for CE?
  • contentwriter
    contentwriter
    Finance for small business can be made available through small business loan.
    Government also supports the small businesses by providing them aids.
  • karlahaze
    karlahaze
    I own a small business and I contacted a company called Small Business Funding Company about getting a grant. They ask for $2,600 up front to cover the cost of research and writing the grant. They indicated that I qualified for $180K grant. I've never used this type of service before and it seems a little too good to be true. I'm just trying to find out if this business is legit or not. Has anyone ever used SBF Company to get a grant for their small business?
  • tdave
    tdave
    Yes,Get rid of any "too good to be true."opportunity,good luck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a 3rd year ECE student. This is a doubt from my paper analog communication please help...
can any one solve my problem ?? i am a 3 rd yr enggg student . i have doen a basic course on operating systems.i am interestedin linux& now i...
CEans, It's high time that we update our FAQ section. So, let us start working on the FAQ section. Please post the questions that you had, but could not get...
I mean, Hi! 😛 Sorry to break the "no english slang" rule, but I didnt want to be too cliche 😉 Name: Ashraf Engineering Trade: Communications Engineering Location: Malaysia Occupation:...
hi. sorry to hijack your thread but i need help urgently. im doin a school project building a line following robot. im having trouble looking for the codes online for...