Finance Career For Engineers - Must Read!

We've had a guest post on VoiCE by Pawan Prabhat.

About Pawan -

The article is written by Pawan Prabhat. Pawan is a director with Pristine and alumnus of IIT Bombay and IIM Indore. He can be contacted on #-Link-Snipped-#.

Pristine (EduPristine: Classroom and Online Training for Certifications) has a Topic Expert Model (TEM) and engages industry professionals with relevant work experience for the trainings and workshops. It is an authorized training provider for CFA, FRM and PRM in India and is focused on creating world class professionals in the area of finance and particularly financial planning, risk management & investment banking. It has been started by team with significant experience in the field of risk management/ Private Equity/Consulting and Investment Banking, with educational background of IIT/IIMs and SIBM.

Read the post here: http://www.crazyengineers.com/finance-career-for-engineers/

Your comments, questions in this thread!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It is unfortunate that I'm being forced to write this post. Being engineers, I initially assumed that our members would know how to ask questions. However, there is a...
hello engineers my topic for the final year project would be "Design of Multi Level Car Parking (MLCP)". we've already done the planning phase of our project though we have...
It is very well known that China and India both are world's major.Both China and India pursued radically different development strategies. It is also very true that India's annual growth...
Oshkosh, WI -- July 26, 2010: At a press conference today at AirVenture, Terrafugia, Inc., developer of the Transition® Roadable Aircraft, or "Flying Car", released specifications and computer graphics of...
HI all, i'm an italian student, i'm working on a fem metallurgical simulation of a ring ( AISI 4140) normalized after forging and then quenched. I'm having a problem gathering...