Finance Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs

Folks, check out this wonderful article by Kartik Varma, Founder of to #-Link-Snipped-#. -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Lot of it makes sense. Let me know what you think ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Robi
    Robi
    That is ineteresting, but in the real world... When you start from scratch the loved ones often the only people, who can trust you... The world is not perfect ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Robi
    That is ineteresting, but in the real world... When you start from scratch the loved ones often the only people, who can trust you... The world is not perfect ๐Ÿ˜”
    Well, I know because I've experienced it. But does the rest of the world matter?

Also, every entrepreneur often gets pleasantly surprised to see how he/she gets help from complete strangers.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Nice Article

Thanks for sharing with us
  • Robi
    Robi
    Well, when you have a knock-out idea, you can find the needed help easy (have own experience in that). I'm just imagined someone, who is trying to do something, what nobody believe in (have no experience in that).

By the way, thanks for the article.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi these are some questions which i and my friend faced today in our lab.. 1) what is the difference b/w PI and PID? 2) what is the practical application...
hi, i wanted to know how good is the scope of learning robotics in India? I've found out that the NSU and NTU in Singapore has a course in Robotics...
Recently, Towns had alarmed the jail broken iPhone owners with the first iPhone worm. The worm created by exploiting the loop hole in iPhone OS grabbed the attention of employers!...
Layoffs are an inevitable aspect of the corporate world, especially in recession. But a poor economy should not be an excuse to cut jobs, says NR Narayana Murthy, Chief Mentor...
Just stumbled upon this link that shows an animation. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Check it out - see this nice Animation I hope you will enjoy ๐Ÿ˜€