Final year projects

What are the recent advancing trends in thermal field available for final year projects? Please help me,..

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    "Usage of waste heats from automobiles for refrigeration". I read this topic as an option for the final year projects, last year , when i was doing my second year.

Well how does this interest you
  • nagesh patil
    nagesh patil
    ya, that seems interesting. Where i can get much info??
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    You may as well refer the books on air-conditioning and refrigeration, powerplant engineering and automobile engineering. might atleast give you a rough idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

lets discuss together and create or atleast get some ideas to create some crazy innovative stuff..!!!! 😨 this would be a great social group task..! contribute..!!!!
The Department of Biotechnology, G O I, is quie aggesssive in trying to promote all aspects of biotechnology with social relevance. It supports and encourages industry - research Institute collaboration....
hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics. is this topic good enough and suitable? kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with...
hey em Ashish a power engineering student from capital of india Name: Ashish *Engineering Trade: power engineering (mechanical specialization) Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies &...
The question is : "if you were shrunk to a size of a pencil and locked in a blender jar, and facing the threat of the blender being started any...