Final year projects

Friends,
Let us compile a list of final year project that we have done/doing. We can post a brief description about our project. This will help others and also people may contact you for further assistance. Why not give your knowledge to others?

I think that is why we are here for

Till we have some good project ideas, I let us post some You tube videos too 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here is a demonstration of a tricycle made by students from Government college Aurangabad.

[video=youtube;O1SZAQojmDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1SZAQojmDw[/video]
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I am Doing it Here in this thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day - a free developer forum that focus on Java Enterprise Edition 6, and designed to enrich the development experience of enterprise Java developers is...
Hello Everyone I am Animesh i am a crazy electronics and communication engineer for Maharaja Agrasain Institute OF Technology,Rohini , Delhi. Right now i am a second year student.😡 MY...
I am receiving Emails for Free Gift from Bag It Today. This Time I get a mail and gifting me a Watch and i just have to pay Handling Charges....
The Aptitude test paper has various sections like: 1. Verbal Section 2. Analytical Section 3. Reasoning Section Let's share the questions here and try to solve them. Group study! 😉
India will be celebrating the Engineer's Day on September 15th to mark the 150th birth anniversary of of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya Sir Mokshagundam Vishweshwaraiah was also honored with India's highest...